We all have our dream trips for dive destinations. Maybe, our dreams will align, and you can join some of the dive trips we have planned for 2017, and beyond:
2017 Dive Travel Adventures:
- Cozumel, Mexico – Hotel Cozumel: Cozumel never gets old with the most pristine reefs in the Caribbean and abundant marine life. And it’s the best value of all Caribbean destinations.
- Roatan, Honduras – Anthony’s Key Resort: we’re headed back to a great Caribbean destination for some of the best diving in the Caribbean, and the best possible value.
- Bahamas and the Exumas – Aqua Cat: journey across the best of the Bahamas and great diving on a luxury liveaboard, the best in the entire region. Plan for sharks!
- Bonaire – Captain Don’s Habitat: best shore diving in the Caribbean, and a super good value.
- Raja Ampat/Banda Sea – Tambora: this is the trip of a lifetime for a scuba diver and travel adventurer. See the individual news post, and don’t wait on this one, it’ll be gone before you know it. We’ll also plan to visit Bali, where you can expect some of the best shore diving in the world!
- Cabo Pulmo – TBD: the oldest marine park in North America and it’s whale season in the Sea of Cortez.
2018 Dive Travel Adventures:
- Belize – Sun Dancer: April-May, for the best of Belize and possible whale sharks
- Cuba – TBD: June-July, Garden of the Queens
- Indonesia – Tambora: September-October, Alor and beyond to the most remote dive sites in the world.