Atlantis Dive Resorts & Liveaboard’s Premier Land & Sea Combo – 12 Nights in the Philippines’ most outstanding dive locations
What Makes Atlantis Special?
Of course, it’s the people. You come first in everything we do, whether it’s your honeymoon, your first time on scuba or a dedicated photo dive for the most experienced divers. Our resort team has decades of experience, but what makes us stand out is the way we make you feel. When you return, which we are sure you will, it’s just like coming home.
Tubbataha Reef Uncovered
Located within the Northern apex of the Coral Triangle, in the middle of the Sulu Sea, Tubbataha Reef is often considered to be the best diving in all of the Philippines. Reachable only by scuba diving liveaboards, which takes 10-12 hours and only allowed mid-March to mid-June, Tubbataha dive trips are often booked years in advance.
Because of it’s vast wealth of marine life, and subsequent overfishing, divers and environmentalists launched a vigorous campaign to save Tubbataha in the 1980’s. In 1988, the Provincial Government of Palawan endorsed this concept, and President Aquino declared Tubbataha, a National Marine Park. In 1992, the site was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
About Atlantis Puerto Galera
Puerto Galera is well known for its numerous scuba diving spots. The area was designated a Man and Biosphere Reserve of UNESCO in 1973 and has some of the most diverse coral reef diving in Asia located at the very heart of the ‘Coral Triangle’. The area also features numerous pocket beaches and stunning tropical scenery.
Atlantis Puerto Galera is beautifully built into the hills of Sabang Beach, with a beautiful beachfront location and centrally located minutes from Puerto Galera’s prime dives. In many travel guidebooks and magazines, Atlantis is described as one of the most outstanding dive resorts in the Philippines and the Grand Dame of Puerto Galera resorts. More recently, in 2005, Puerto Galera hit the international tourism limelight when it was given “The Most Beautiful Bay in the World” award by UNESCO.
Included on the Azores:
- 8 days, 7 nights accommodation in deluxe stateroom (double occupancy)
- All meals, snacks, local soft drinks, beer and social servings of wine
- Unlimited scheduled boat diving for 5-1/2 days (up to 4 or 5 dives per day including night diving; excludes equipment rental, and Nitrox fills)
- Domestic RT flight to Puerto Princesa, plus extra baggage allowance, and all transfers required
- Colorado Dive Travel escort – Andy Skuntz
Additional Tourist tax (currently approx. $3 per person) and Marine Park fee (currently approx. $120 per person) paid on site.
Included in Puerto Galera:
- 5 nights at Atlantis Resort in Puerto Galera with airport transfers, deluxe room accommodations (double occupancy)
- All meals at Toko’s Restaurant, coffee, tea and filtered water (breakfast drinks, Italian & specialty coffees during breakfast hours)
- All airport transfers as required
- Free internet access
- Unlimited scheduled boat dives with up to 5 dives a day, including night diving
- Hotel taxes
- International Airfare Denver to Manila
- Marine Park Fee $120 for 7 nights, in Tubbataha
- Nitrox (optional)
- Other Land Excursions
- Personal items and gratuities
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Dive insurance (required)
Price and Payment
$5415 (based on double occupancy)* Owner’s Cabin is extra – please ask about it.
Deposit 1: $750 to reserve your space
Deposit 2: $750 due on May 1, 2018
Deposit 3: $1000 due on August 1, 2018
Deposit 4: $1000 due on November 1, 2018
Final Payment: Balance due on February 1, 2019
Passport requirement – must have 6 months remaining until expiration date upon return to USA.
For all dive trips, consider purchasing travel insurance, and dive accident insurance. Both are highly recommended, and are made available to purchase!
** AIRFARE SOLD SEPARATELY **
Price is per person and based on double occupancy and items specified. Space is subject to availability, price subject to change without notice and not guaranteed until deposit is received. Cost for airfare cannot be guaranteed until paid and ticketed. Some restrictions may apply.
* Credit card payments can expect an additional 3% to be added to the final invoice for all payments made with credit cards. This fee covers the cost of PayPal. Checks are always welcome.
If interested, please contact Andy Skuntz, at Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 719-322-6941.
Trip flyer, terms and conditions, and a trip application will be provided. Once the application is complete, please return to Andy, then an invoice for the designated deposit will be provided.