About the Philippines
The Philippines, an archipelago with more than 7000 islands, is located in Southeast Asia. It is the third largest English-speaking country in the world and has a rich history that combines Asian, European, and American influences. The lush, tropical islands of the Philippines are lined with unspoiled beaches, deep blue waters teeming with healthy reefs and rich, diverse marine life.
A Little About Atlantis Dumaguete
Just a 30-minute drive from the local airport (only a 60 minute flight from Manila), on a long peaceful stretch of beach, lies the lush and luxurious Atlantis Dive Resort.
Surrounded by an amazing tropical garden with some of the rarest plants to be found in the Philippines it is just a short trip to some of the most renowned dive sites in Asia – Apo Island, Siquijor, and of course the local Dauin Marine Sanctuaries.
What Makes Atlantis Special?
Of course, it’s the people. You come first in everything we do, whether it’s your honeymoon, your first time on scuba or a dedicated photo dive for the most experienced divers. Our resort team has decades of experience, but what makes us stand out is the way we make you feel. When you return, which we are sure you will, it’s just like coming home.
The Philippines is located in the heart of the Coral Triangle and offers incredible diving for all experience levels. Past volcanic eruptions in the area have given these islands beautiful landscapes and unique underwater formations. The archipelago is home to more than 3000 species of fish, 450 species of coral and one of the most diverse marine environments in the world. Stunning coral gardens, dramatic walls, exciting wrecks and big animal encounters are cornerstones of this amazing dive destination. This is also one of the best places for muck diving, where you often encounter some of the most unusual creatures found in the ocean!
- 10 days, 9 nights accommodation in deluxe room (double occupancy)
- All meals at Toko’s Restaurant (breakfast drinks, Italian and specialty coffees are included)
- Coffee, tea and filtered water are available from 6 am to 6 pm (Italian and specialty coffees are not included after breakfast)
- Round-trip domestic airfare Manila to Dumaguete, airport transfers, and special baggage allowances.
- Unlimited scheduled boat diving for 7 days (up to 5 dives per day including night diving; excludes equipment rental, dawn dives, additional day trips and Nitrox fills)
- Two day trips to Apo Island
- One day snorkeling with Whale Sharks
- Unlimited internet access
- All hotel taxes
- Colorado Dive Travel escort – Andy Skuntz
- International Airfare Denver to Manila
- Marine Park $160 for 8 days
- Nitrox (optional) $175 for 7 days
- Other Land Excursions
- Personal items and gratuities
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Dive insurance (required)
Price and Payment
$2213 per person (based on double occupancy)*
Deposit 1: $500 to reserve your space
Deposit 2: $500 due on February 1, 2016
Deposit 3: $500 due on May 1, 2016
Final Payment: Balance due on August 1, 2016
*Credit card payments can expect an additional 3% charge
There are no reviews yet.