Cruise aboard the Tambora: “Sapphire Seram Sea” Itinerary – Raja Ampat to Ambon via the Banda Sea!!
Date: October 10-21, 2017
About Raja Ampat
Located off the northwestern corner of the West Papua Province of Indonesia, Raja Ampat, is an archipelago comprising over 1500 small isles, cays and shoals surrounding the 4 main islands of Misool, Salawati, Batanta and Waigeo (the Four Kings). With over 1200 fish species – a world record 284 on a single dive at Kofiau Island, 600 coral species, and 699 mollusk species – another world record. Simply put, Raja Ampat is the cream of the crop in world diving. According to recent scientific surveys, the marine life diversity in West Papua is considerably greater than all other areas sampled in the coral triangle of Indonesia, Philippines, Solomon Islands, and Papua New Guinea.
A little about the Tambora
The Tambora is a locally designed and constructed luxury liveaboard dive boat. The Tambora is a traditional Phinsi-style sailboat that has been constructed of teak and other locally-sourced products. The Tambora successfully combines elegance and comfort with a strong commitment to the environment and local Indonesian culture, making this boat the ideal way to travel through rarely visited areas of Indonesia.
What makes this trip so special?
We travel to the farthest reaches of our world, to get to the most remote and unspoiled dive destination left in the world. We’ll be traveling with a group of friends, that share a thirst for adventure, and live life to the fullest. Bring only your enthusiasm, passport, and dive gear.
Ask about our land-based option to stay in Ambon after disembarking. This will incredible!!
Price: $3890 per person (based on double occupancy)*
Our price includes:
- Airport or hotel pick-up/drop-off at city of embarkation/disembarkation.
- Accommodation in twin bed or double bed suite on board, all with en-suite bathroom with hot & cold water and individually controllable air conditioning.
- For single occupancy, a single supplement will apply; please notify us in advance.
- All dives conducted as part of the regular cruise program.
- All food & drinks served during the cruise, except wine and liquor
- Filled dive tanks (your choice of DIN or INT connection), weight belt and weights.
- Any land excursions and visits to beaches as part of the regular cruise program.
Our price does not include:
- Transportation to/from city of embarkation/disembarkation, visa fees, airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Accommodation, food & drinks ashore before/after embarkation/disembarkation.
- National Park entrance fees.
- Wine and liquor.
- Dive courses, trainings and certifications.
- Nitrox fills.
- Dive gear other than tanks, weight belt and weights (dive gear is available on board for rental; please contact us should you wish to rent any).
- Any souvenirs you might want to purchase on board.
- Laundry services (available throughout the cruise).
- Phone calls, email & internet access (available throughout the cruise via satellite).
- Travel, dive, medical, etc. insurance.
- Tips & gratuities for the crew.
- $500 is required at the time of booking to hold/confirm your spot on this charter
Subsequent payments are as follows:
- $500 on October 1, 2016
- $500 on January 1, 2017
- $500 on April 1, 2017
- Balance is due on July 1, 2017
Any late bookings after October 1, 2016, will be subject to the payment schedule, and be required to make all payments up to the date of booking.
*Credit card payments can expect an additional 3% service charge.
Cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of cancellation is the date upon which we receive the email.
If a reservation is cancelled, we will charge a cancellation fee as shown below:
- 121 days or more prior to the departure date: 25% of the cruise rate per person
- 120-91 days prior to the departure date: 50% of the cruise rate per person
- 90-61 days prior to the departure date: 75% of the cruise rate per person
- 60 days or less prior to the departure date: 100% of the cruise rate per person
- The cancellation fee will be deducted from the payment received. The remaining amount will be returned or, if applicable, credited to future bookings.
Tambora Dive Cruises – PT Tambora Semesta Nusantara, and Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures will not be responsible for weather conditions, road conditions, sea conditions, Government action, Force Majeure, or any other unavoidable factor affecting the cruise and/or the travel to/from the port of embarkation/disembarkation.
Tambora Dive Cruises – PT Tambora Semesta Nusantara, and Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures will assume no liability for:
- Any damage or loss resulting from personal injuries, death or damage to property, arising out of the usage or operation of any vehicle or conveyance or accommodation employed in conducting the cruise.
- Any damage or loss resulting from failure, delay, any other irregularity, any acts or omissions occurring prior to, during, or after a cruise, under which the means of transportation or other services provided are offered for and on behalf of Tambora Dive Cruises.
- Any damage or loss resulting from any personal injuries, death or damage to property, arising out of any act of war, civil unrest or military action occurring in a country of origin, passage or destination.
- Any costs for evacuation or repatriation arising out of a medical condition during the cruise, either on board or ashore.
- Customers’ personal belongings lost or damaged during the cruise and/or during the travel to/from the port of embarkation/disembarkation.
While we will make every effort to make your cruise with us as safe as possible, we highly recommend the purchase of personal insurance coverage, including:
- Medical insurance: check whether your existing policy will cover you during the cruise, and, if not, purchase additional insurance
- Divers’ insurance
- Travel, cancellation, and baggage insurance