Cabo Pulmo National Park & Marine Reserve
November 12-19, 2017
Come join Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures to visit the “Real Baja”
About Cabo Pulmo – Cabo Pulmo is a National Park and Marine Reserve, subject to federal rules and regulations, enforced by local residents and park rangers. This small village, accessible only by a well maintained dirt road, with less than 150 residents, has done more to preserve it’s heritage and lifestyle than any other place in Baja – a visit to Cabo Pulmo is like taking a step back in time.The town is run strictly on solar power and sources it’s water from local wells, creating a sustainable eco-friendly community in the heart of the Baja Peninsula. We’ll be staying in eco-casitas with an oceanfront view at the main casita. We’ll dive, hike, and enjoy the pristine beaches and rocky shoreline during our week-long stay at this gem on the Baja Peninsula.
The Diving – As a world heritage site, Cabo Pulmo’s reefs enjoy strict protection from over fishing, allowing pristine diving conditions with huge schools of fish surrounding you on every dive. Because this destination is “off the grid”, few people visit it every year, allowing for deserted beaches and one-on-one attention everywhere you go in town and underwater.
• 7 nights accommodation in shared eco-casitas (double occupancy)
• 3 home cooked meals daily
• 6 days of 2-tank morning boat dives and 5 days of 1-tank afternoon boat dives
• Airport transfers to/from San Jose del Cabo Airport
• Use of a beachfront palapa (area of sofas, sunbeds, big table, kitchen and big fridge)
• Colorado Dive Travel escort – Andy Skuntz
• International Airfare Denver to Cabo San Lucas (SJD)
• Daily marine park fee (approx. $3.50 each day)
• Equipment rentals
• Personal items and gratuities
• Travel and Dive insurance (recommended)
Package Price – $1800*
Initial Deposit: $500 to reserve your space
Final Payment: Balance due on September 15, 2017
*Credit card/Paypal payments can expect an additional 3% charge
There are no reviews yet.