TURKS & CAICOS – An Exciting Dive Adventure in the Caribbean Sea!!
We’re spending a week on the Turks & Caicos Explorer II Liveaboard
A beautiful and luxurious Turks & Caicos liveaboard dive boat, the Turks & Caicos Explorer II, was designed to be a luxury yacht/charter dive boat. Designed from the ground up in 1995, she was purchased and put into operation in the Turks & Caicos Islands in February 2005. Equipped with Naiad stabilizers and a heavy keel, she serves as well as a Turks & Caicos liveaboard and does well on longer, open-water excursions to the Silver Bank, 80 miles north of the the Dominican Republic.
The luxury vessel carries up to 20 passengers and 8 crew. All staterooms throughout the vessel have port lights or windows, individually-controlled air-conditioning, and private ensuite bathrooms.
Dates: October 27 – November 3, 2018
SPECIAL ANNUAL GROUP SAVINGS
All staterooms are priced $300 off per person. An additional discount of $200 will be applied, if you make your deposit by October 27, 2017.
• VIP Stateroom – $2595*
• Main Deck Stateroom – $2395*
• Lower Dec Stateroom – $2195*
• 7 nights aboard the Turks & Caicos Explorer II Liveaboard Yacht
• 3 meals daily (except Friday night)
• between-dive snacks
• alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (premium alcohol at additional charge)
• up to 5 dives daily, with air fills
• use of tanks, weights and weight belts
• towels, linens, and on board lounging amenities
• Transfers are on your own
• port/hotel tax (currently $95) and fuel surcharge payable on board
Number of dives and itinerary may depend on weather
- Deposit 1: $500 to reserve your space
- Final Payment: Balance is due on August 20, 2018
Passport requirement – must have 6 months remaining until expiration date upon return to USA.
For all dive trips, consider purchasing travel insurance, and dive accident insurance. Both are highly recommended, and are made available to purchase!
** AIRFARE & HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS SOLD SEPARATELY **
Price is per person and based on double occupancy and items specified. Space is subject to availability, price subject to change without notice and not guaranteed until deposit is received. Cost for airfare cannot be guaranteed until paid and ticketed. Some restrictions may apply.
* Credit card payments can expect an additional 3% to be added to the final invoice for all payments made with credit cards. This fee covers the cost of PayPal. Checks are always welcome.
If interested, please contact Andy Skuntz, at Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 719-322-6941.
Trip flyer, terms and conditions, and a trip application will be provided. Once the application is complete, please return to Andy, then an invoice for the designated deposit will be provided.