Welcome to Sunscape Sabor Resort
Located on a beautiful island off the coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, Sunscape Sabor Cozumel is a special place that brings out the kid in everyone. Make vacation memories of a lifetime at this exciting, leisurely beachfront destination that is redefining all-inclusive. Everything you need for an affordable, stress-free getaway is all included in your Unlimited-Fun® package, including comfortable rooms and suites, great food, unlimited drinks, live entertainment and daily activities for every age and interest. Sunscape Sabor is a southern resort, that is close to their incredible reef, and all the underwater wonders Cozumel has to offer.
Scuba Diving in Cozumel
Cozumel is Mexico’s famous island that has become a popular scuba diving destination, the best diving this side of Fiji. Cozumel has all the ingredients for a great dive getaway – friendly locals, good food, lively night spots, towering coral formations, warm water, great underwater visibility and white sandy beaches. Cozumel is famous among the diving community for its lush walls and high-voltage drifts. The reef system around the island is protected by the Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park, and as such, it is extremely healthy for a Caribbean reef and is home to 26 coral species and more than 500 species of fish.
Dive House is our full-service, on-site dive operator. Dive House is PADI 5-star, a TDI Training Facility, and a Universal Referral Center. Courses include beginning level all the way up to Rescue Diver and Divemaster Certifications. There are also specialty dive courses for divers who are open water certified.
The rooms are differentiated primarily by size; deluxe rooms are 350 sq. ft., and suites are 600 sq. ft. Please request rates for other rooms that are not shown, and non-diver package prices.
Diver Package Prices:
Deluxe Tropical View Room – $1385 (double occupancy), $1675 (single occupancy)
Suite Tropical View Room – $1495 (double occupancy), $1785 (single occupancy)
Your diver package includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in room of your choice
- All meals and snacks
- Beverages incl. house liquors, local beer and house wine
- 5 days X 2-tank morning boat dives
- 4 x 1-tank afternoon boat dives
- 1 night boat dive
- Complimentary wifi (lobby only, extra in room)
- Daily activities, nightly entertainment
- $200 per room resort coupon book
- Complimentary wifi
- All taxes and resort service charges – except dive gratuities which are NOT included.
Your package does not include:
- International airfare to Cozumel (DEN to CZM non-stop is currently $552)
- Airport transfer round-trip $30
- Diver education
- Rental equipment
- Dive accident and travel insurance (recommended)
- Dive gratuities
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel is redefining all-inclusive with a family-friendly program. Reservations are never required for specialty-themed restaurants, bars and lounges. Spacious accommodations include private terraces, and connecting rooms. Our gorgeous beachfront setting on the island of Cozumel offers an array of beach, land and watersport activities.
- 24-hour access to food and beverage options
- In-room mini-bar fully stocked with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Buffet and à la carte restaurants without reservations required
- Bars and lounges serving international and domestic brand beverages
- Unlimited fruit juices, soft drinks and snacks
- Endless daily land and water activities for all ages
- Live music and local entertainment
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
We also offer a host of guest amenities and conveniences to ensure that your vacation is indeed an Unlimited-Fun® experience.
Deposit 1: $200 to reserve your space
Final Payment: Balance is due on November 5, 2018
Passport requirement – must have 6 months remaining until expiration date upon return to USA.
For all dive trips, consider purchasing travel insurance, and dive accident insurance. Both are highly recommended, and are made available to purchase!
** AIRFARE SOLD SEPARATELY **
Price is per person and based on double occupancy and items specified. Space is subject to availability, price subject to change without notice and not guaranteed until deposit is received. Cost for airfare cannot be guaranteed until paid and ticketed. Some restrictions may apply.
* Credit card payments can expect an additional 3% to be added to the final invoice for all payments made with credit cards. This fee covers the cost of PayPal. Checks are always welcome.
If interested, please contact Andy Skuntz, at Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures, email to email@example.com, or call at 719-322-6941.
Trip flyer, terms and conditions, and a trip application will be provided. Once the application is complete, please return to Andy, then an invoice for the designated deposit will be provided.
Optional Side Trip to Playa del Carmen:
For advanced divers only – some of us will travel to Playa del Carmen a few days earlier, for a day of diving with Bull Sharks, and a day of diving Cenotes. We’ll fly into Cancun (CUN) on Jan 9 for 3 nights, than take the ferry across, and meet our group in Cozumel, then we’ll return with the group from CZM on Jan 19 ($100 less). Please inquire about this additional excursion.
There are no reviews yet.