Grand Cayman’s North Wall Dive Resort
Enjoy Grand Cayman’s fabulous diving – away from the crowds – when you stay at Cobalt Coast Resort. Enjoy a set price with our packages, which include accommodations, meals, and diving. Cobalt Coast Dive Resort opened its doors in 2000, and this is our 17th year of providing divers with comfortable accommodations, outstanding meals, and great diving. Located in West Bay, Cobalt Coast is at the center of Grand Cayman’s most popular activities – only minutes away from Stingray City, the Cayman Island Turtle Farm, Seven Mile Beach, and within 125 ft. of shore diving the North Wall, off our ocean dock.
Cobalt Coast is located on the Northwest shore of Grand Cayman in a secluded, tranquil setting with spectacular views of the inviting Caribbean Sea. Enjoy spectacular oceanfront seating at our open-air restaurant that serves American-style hot breakfast, lunch with oceanside service, and three-course continental-style dinners while you enjoy a relaxing sunset.
With valet diving, you’ll experience Grand Cayman’s diving like never before
Discover the abundant reefs of the Caribbean Sea with our much-acclaimed valet diving service. Reef Divers takes the work out of diving, so you can just relax and enjoy your vacation.
Our custom fleet of dive boats will take you to explore the island’s elite diving sites. With our superior diving service, all you have to do is get on the boat. Reef Divers takes care of the heavy lifting, including changing your tanks after every dive. At the end of your 2-tank boat dive, we’ll handle everything, including the cleaning and care of your diving gear. Once you’ve experienced valet diving, a regular diving experience will never be the same.
July 28 – August 4, 2018
Annual Dive Special, and Added Bonuses
Our group dive package pricing is made available via annual group specials, plus we qualify for two early booking bonuses:
- 5 days of 1-tank afternoon dives FREE
- $100 resort credit (divers only)
Diver Package Price: $1435* (double occupancy)
Your diver package price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers on Grand Cayman
- 7 Nights in 1-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite Accommodations
- Welcome rum punch
- 3 meals daily starting with dinner on day of arrival, ending with breakfast on day of departure
- Manager’s weekly cocktail reception
- Free Wi-Fi
- 6 days of 2-tank morning boat dives, 5 days of 1-tank afternoon boat dives (bonus), shore diving on resort’s house reef from dock
- Complimentary use of dive computer and valet dive services by Reef Divers
- resort fees, taxes and gratuities
- $100 resort credit (bonus), for divers only
Your package price does not include:
- International Airfare to Grand Cayman
- Scuba instruction
- Equipment rentals
- Meals not specified
- Personal items and gratuities
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Dive insurance (recommended)
Deposit 1: $200 to reserve your space
Final Payment: Balance is due on May 28, 2018
Passport requirement – must have 6 months remaining until expiration date upon return to USA.
For all dive trips, consider purchasing travel insurance, and dive accident insurance. Both are highly recommended, and are made available to purchase!
** AIRFARE SOLD SEPARATELY **
Price is per person and based on double occupancy and items specified. Space is subject to availability, price subject to change without notice and not guaranteed until deposit is received. Cost for airfare cannot be guaranteed until paid and ticketed. Some restrictions may apply.
* Credit card payments can expect an additional 3% to be added to the final invoice for all payments made with credit cards. This fee covers the cost of PayPal. Checks are always welcome.
If interested, please contact Andy Skuntz, at Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 719-322-6941.
Trip flyer, terms and conditions, and a trip application will be provided. Once the application is complete, please return to Andy, then an invoice for the designated deposit will be provided.