There are many dive trips to Belize, to well known Ambergris Caye, but we’re traveling to the remote beach destination of Placencia, and world renown Gladden Spit. We’re here to dive; on the Barrier Reef, and at Gladden Spit, with Whale Sharks. And we’re traveling at the height of whale shark season, during the full moon, for the best possible opportunity, to encounter whale sharks. For a unique tropical adventure, please join us!
We’re also here to enjoy a tropical vacation on the lush beach paradise, that is Placencia. We’ll be staying at the Laru Beya Resort, a 4-star beachfront resort that is the perfect place to both do nothing and experience everything. Our quiet and modern beachfront resort is built for relaxing, with hammocks on every balcony, and our pool, restaurant, and bar are mere steps from your room.
- Roundtrip domestic airfare from Belize City to Placencia
- All ground transfers to/from the resort, and airport
- 7 Nights at Laru Beya Resort with accommodations in a 2BR Oceanview Suite – see our full list of amenities below
- Daily transfers from resort to the dive center with daily continental breakfast
- 3 days of reef diving, and 2 days of whale shark diving, 2 tanks daily with Splash Dive Center
- Lunch on whale shark days
- Tanks and weights included
- 1 Inland tour
- A few shuttle trips to/from town
- Taxes, marine & park fees
- International airfare (to Belize City)
- Meals not specified
- Additional dives
- Dive equipment/training
- Crew gratuities
- Trip insurance
- Dive accident insurance
What’s included at Laru Beya Resort:
As a full-service resort, Laru Beya provides several complimentary amenities and activities to our guests, ensuring that fun is always waiting right outside your front door.
Freshwater Swimming Pool:
Tucked in the heart of the resort, our freshwater pool is the perfect place to go for a relaxing swim, soak up the sun, or lounge in the shade.
As an oceanfront resort, Laru Beya is an ideal location for enjoying Placencia Peninsula’s beautiful beach. Relax on a lounge chair under one of our thatched-roof cabanas, dig your feet into the sand, or go swimming in the calm, warm water..
Laru Beya offers a variety of water-sport equipment to guests, including kayaks and Hobie Cat sailboats.
Nestled among tropical trees, our miniature golf course is fun for both children and adults.
Whether you want to go exploring in town or just feel like stretching your legs, take a ride on one of our bicycles.
Laru Beya maintains a “leave a book, take a book” lending library, allowing you to trade in a book you brought with you and keep the one you take, or to simply borrow a book for the duration of your stay..
The resort is hooked up to a 4 megabite of wireless internet. Enjoy browsing the web in the comfort of you room or in public areas.
Price: $2725* Diver Package (Double Occupancy)
- Deposit $500 ($100 non-refundable) – immediately to confirm reservations
- Remaining Balance – 60 days from travel date (February 28, 2018)
Passport requirement – must have 6 months remaining until expiration date upon return to USA.
For all dive trips, consider purchasing travel insurance, and dive accident insurance. Both are highly recommended, and are made available to purchase!
** AIRFARE SOLD SEPARATELY **
Price is per person and based on double occupancy and items specified. Space is subject to availability, price subject to change without notice and not guaranteed until deposit is received. Cost for airfare cannot be guaranteed until paid and ticketed. Some restrictions may apply.
* Credit card payments can expect an additional 3% to be added to the final invoice for all payments made with credit cards. This fee covers the cost of PayPal. Checks are always welcome.
If interested, please contact Andy Skuntz, at Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures, email to email@example.com, or call at 719-322-6941.
Trip flyer, terms and conditions, and a trip application will be provided. Once the application is complete, please return to Andy, then an invoice for the designated deposit will be provided.
There are no reviews yet.