Looking back, 2021 was a continuation of the never-ending flu bug, but for Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures, it turned out to be our biggest travel year to date; for number of group dive trips, and number of guests. Yes, we had 8 international group trips with 137 travelers. Our numbers were truly remarkable, and the most amazing stat that is not shown in that number – we didn’t lose a single person, for travel restrictions or positive test results.
For 2022-2023 trips that are shown as bold below, all trips have been booked with group deposits, and we’re currently confirming reservations by a trip application and deposit. The only exceptions are trips shown as italicized – those trips are pending and still in the planning stage(s).
The trip schedule shown below is current as of August 1, 2022.
- September 8-23: Tanzania – Serengeti + Zanzibar (trip is full, waitlist only)
- September 3-8: Uganda – High Mountain Gorillas (optional – full)
- October 31-November 12: Solomon Islands, aboard the Solomons PNG Master + Uepi Island Resort (trip is full, waitlist only)
- December 3-10: Cozumel – Aldora Divers (Casa Mexicana) – for Advanced Divers only (4 open spots)
- December 10-17: Iberostar Cozumel (3 open spots)
- February-March (TBD): Caribbean (TBD)
- April 13-25: Philippines – MAGIC Resorts (Cebu + Bohol) (trip is full, waitlist only)
- May 6-13: La Paz – Mobulas + Orcas (4 open spots)
- June 1-11: Cuba – Garden of the Queens (Jardines Avalon II) + Havana Land Tour (trip is full, waitlist only)
- June 30-July 9: Fakarava North + Fakarava South (Camouflage Grouper Spawn)
- August 12-19: Azores – Water & Wind Liveaboard (4 open spots)
- September 29-October 12: Malaysia – Mabul Water Bungalows + Kinabatangan River Safari (3 open spots)
- November-December (TBD): Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino
Other Travel Adventures 2024:
- April (TBD): Thailand – Andaman Sea + Gulf of Thailand
- OR April (TBD): Fiji – Volivoli Resort + Beqa Lagoon
- June-July (TBD): GBR + Minke Whales
- August-September (TBD): Moorea (Humpbacks) + Tuamoto (Sharks)
- OR Cook Islands
- October 16-30: Raja Ampat – Coralia + Papua Explorers
For future trips, please complete the online contact form, to let me know that you’re interested, to join a particular trip, or multiple trips. For future adventures that are being planned, we’ll include you on future group emails concerning those trips, and availability. Truly, it’s best to simply call me.
Thank you for considering your adventure travels with us. Once you join us, you’ll be a friend for life, and there is no doubt, you’ll be back for more.
Thank you for joining us,