Looking back, 2021 and 2022 were a continuation of the never-ending flu bug, but for Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures, these turned out to be our biggest travel years to date; for number of group dive trips, and number of guests. Yes, in those two years, we had 15 international group trips with 271 travelers. Our numbers were truly remarkable, and the most amazing stat that is not shown in that number – we only lost one person, for a positive test result.
For 2024, trips that are shown as bold below, these trips have been booked with group deposits, and we’re currently confirming reservations by a trip application and deposit. New trips in 2025 have just been booked, the pool is open. The only exceptions are trips shown as italicized – those trips are pending and still in the planning stage(s).
The trip schedule shown below is current as of November 19, 2023
2023 Adventures are complete – it was a magical year with trips to the Philippines – Magic Resorts at Cebu + Bohol, La Paz – Mobulas + Sea Lions, Cuba – Gardens of the Queen, French Polynesia – Grouper Spawn, Azores – Water & Wind Liveaboard, Malaysia – Sipadan, Mabul, and Kinabatangan River Safari, and finally back to back Curacao weeks at two resorts.
Travel Adventures for 2024:
- January 12-20: Costa Rica – Citizen Science Turtle Conservation Expedition (with Randall Arauz)(trip is full)
- February 24-March 2: Cozumel – Iberostar Resort (5 open spots)
- April 1-14: Sri Lanka – Blue Whales + Safari (waitlist only)
- April 17-27: Thailand – Andaman Sea – Similan + Surin Islands (waitlist only)
- May 18-25: Bahamas – Riding Rock Resort (1 open spot)
- June 27-July 4: GBR + Minke Whales (waitlist only)
- August – September: Cook Islands – Humpback Whales
- October 16-30: Raja Ampat – Coralia + Papua Explorers (waitlist only)
- October 23-November 3: Raja Ampat – Papua Explorers (land resort only – open spots)
- December 7-14: Cuba – Gardens off the Queen (13 open spots)
2025 Travel Adventures, more to come:
- February 10-22: Maldives – Blue Force One + Addu Atoll (pool is open)
- April 19-26: Dominica – Coulibri Ridge (pool is open)
- June 14-21: St. Eustatius – Golden Rock Resort (pool is open)
- May TBD: Papua New Guinea + Sepik River
- August – September TBD: Bonaire – Captain Don’s Habitat
- December 6-13: Roatan – CocoView Resort (pool is open)
- Belize – Ambergris Caye – Sunbreeze Hotel
Possible 2026 Travel Adventures:
- Jan-Feb TBD: Micronesia – Chuuk (Truk Lagoon) + Pohnpei
- April-May TBD: Philippines: Anilao + Tubbataha
- African Safari
- Palau – Ocean Hunter + Pacific Royal
For future trips, please complete the online contact form, to let me know that you’re interested, to join a particular trip, or multiple trips, or SEND ME AN EMAIL, ONE FOR EACH TRIP. For future adventures that are being planned, we’ll include you on future group emails concerning those trips, and availability. Truly, it’s best to simply call me, and email so I have a way to find your trip interest.
Thank you for considering your travel adventures with us. Once you join us, you’ll be a friend for life, and there’s no doubt, that you’ll be back for more.
Thank you for joining us,