Looking back, 2021 was a continuation of the never-ending flu bug, but for Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures, it turned out to be our biggest travel year to date; for number of group dive trips, and number of guests. Yes, we traveled a lot despite the hoops we had to jump thru, and we traveled all over the world – see our trip numbers below.
- January – Bimini, Bahamas: 10 guests
- March – Socorro Islands: 12 guests
- April – St. Lucia: 28 guests
- May – Cozumel: 11 guests
- June – Belize: 12 guests
- July – Galapagos: 10 guests
- October – Egypt + Red Sea: 22 guests
- December – Bonaire: 32 guests
Our numbers were truly remarkable, and the most amazing stat that is not reflected – we didn’t lose a single person, for travel restrictions or positive test results. Yes, we had a few very large groups, but in the future, we will keep our numbers confined to the maximum boat capacity, or never more than 24 pax.
For 2022-2023 trips that are shown in bold below, all trips have been booked with group deposits, and we’re currently confirming reservations by a trip application and deposit. The only exceptions are trips shown as italicized – those trips are pending and still in the planning stage(s).
The trip schedule shown below is current as of April 30, 2022.
- June 4-14: North Sulawesi – Siladen Resort & Spa + Lembeh Resort (trip is full, waitlist only)
- June 14-18: side trip to Bali optional (optional)
- September 8-23: Tanzania – Serengeti + Zanzibar (trip is full, waitlist only)
- September 3-8: Uganda – High Mountain Gorillas (optional – full)
- October 31-November 12: Solomon Islands, aboard the Solomons PNG Master + Uepi Island Resort (trip is full, waitlist only)
- December 3-10: Cozumel – Aldora Divers (Casa Mexicana) – for Advanced Divers only (6 open spots)
- December 10-17: Iberostar Cozumel (16 open spots)
- January-February (TBD): Caribbean (TBD)
- February-March (TBD): Caribbean (TBD)
- April 13-25: Philippines – MAGIC Resorts (Cebu + Bohol)(send in your trip application, it might be full)
- June 3-10: Cuba – Garden of the Queens (Jardines Avalon II)(only 7 spots remaining)
- Havana Land Tour (optional)
- June-July (TBD): Africa (Great Sardine Run)
- August-September (dates TBD): Malaysia – Sipidan Water Village + Kinabatangan River Safari
Other Travel Adventures 2024:
- April (TBD): Thailand – Andaman Sea + Gulf of Thailand
- Sri Lanka – Whales (optional)
- June-July (TBD): GBR + Minke Whales
- August-September (TBD): Moorea (Humpbacks) + Tuamoto (Sharks)
- Papua New Guinea + Sepik Land Tour
- Indonesia – Raja Ampat (Misool Eco Resort)
For future trips, please complete the online contact form, to let me know that you’re interested, to join a particular trip, or multiple trips. For future adventures that are being planned, we’ll include you on future group emails concerning those trips, and availability. Truly, it’s best to simply call me.
Thank you for considering your adventure travels with us. Once you join us, you’ll be a friend for life, and there is no doubt, you’ll be back for more.
Thank you for joining us,