2020 was a crazy time for the travel industry, but for the persistent traveler, it was opportunistic. For the remainder of the year, we are still looking ahead with great anticipation for a few exciting trips to Caribbean favorites, Belize and Cozumel.
This trip schedule is up to date, effective November 10, 2020.
All trip showns for 2021 have been booked with group deposits, and we’re currently confirming reservations by a trip application and deposit. The only exceptions are trips shown as italicized – those trips are pending and still in the planning stage(s).
- January 10-17: Bimini, Bahamas – Big Game Club Resort (Great Hammerhead Sharks)
- March 5-12: Socorro Islands – Citizen Scientist Research Expedition, aboard the M/Y Sharkwater
- April 24-May 1: St. Lucia – Anse Chastanet
- May 30-June 9: North Sulawesi – Siladen Resort & Spa + Lembeh Resort, plus an optional side trip to Bali
- July 19-26: Galapagos, aboard the Galapagos Master
- July 26-August 2: Galapagos, aboard the Galapagos Master
- October 13-25: Egypt + Red Sea, aboard the Red Sea Aggressor III
- November-December (dates TBD): Bonaire – Buddy Dive or Cayman Islands – Sunset House (TBD)
- February (dates TBD): Dominica (Whales, Walls, and Waterfalls)
- Malaysia: Sipadan + Borneo Land Tour
- June 18-30: Solomon Islands, aboard the Solomons PNG Master + Uepi Island Resort
- June-July: Great Barrier Reef + Minke Whales
- August-September: Cook Islands + Niue OR Azores
- September-October: Tanzania – Serengeti + Zanzibar
Other Trip Possibilities 2023:
- Papua New Guinea + Sepik Land Tour
- Thailand: Andaman Sea + Gulf of Thailand
- Philippines: Anilao, Verde Island + Romblon
For future trips, please complete the online contact form, to let me know that you’re interested, to join a particular trip, or multiple trips. For future adventures that are being planned, we’ll include you on future group emails concerning those trips, and availability.
Thank you for considering your adventure travels with us. Once you join us, you’ll be a friend for life, and you’ll be back for more.