2020 was truly a crazy time for the travel industry, and for the health of our world, but for the persistent traveler, it was opportunistic. Now, in 2021, the craziness is not over yet, but Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures is on the go. It is July and there are 10 of us that are headed to Ecuador and the Galapagos next week. So far for 2021, we’ve had group trips to Bimini, Socorro, St. Lucia, Cozumel, and Belize, with 75 travelers already.
This trip schedule shown below is current as of July 12, 2021.
All trip shown for 2021 and a few in 2022 have been booked with group deposits, and we’re currently confirming reservations by a trip application and deposit. The only exceptions are trips shown as italicized – those trips are pending and still in the planning stage(s).
- January 10-17: Bimini, Bahamas – Big Game Club Resort (Great Hammerhead Sharks)
- March 5-12: Socorro Islands – Citizen Scientist Research Expedition, aboard the M/Y Sharkwater
- April 24-May 1: St. Lucia – Anse Chastanet
- May 22-29: Cozumel – Aldora Divers
- June 12-19: Belize – Turneffe Atoll + Blue Hole
- July 19-26: Galapagos, aboard the Galapagos Master
- October 13-25: Egypt + Red Sea, aboard the Red Sea Aggressor III
- December 11-19: Bonaire – Captain Don’s Habitat
- February 5-12: Grand Cayman – Sunset House
- April 17-24: Grand Bahama – Tiger Beach (Epic Diving) + UNEXSO with Cristina Zenato, Shark Whisperer
- June 4-14: North Sulawesi – Siladen Resort & Spa + Lembeh Resort, plus an optional side trip to Bali
- June-July (dates TBD): Great Barrier Reef (Minke Whale Season)
- August-September (dates TBD): Tanzania – Serengeti + Zanzibar
- October 31-November 12: Solomon Islands, aboard the Solomons PNG Master + Uepi Island Resort
- December (dates TBD) : Cozumel – ChangoVilla
Other Trip Possibilities 2023:
- Papua New Guinea + Sepik Land Tour
- Malaysia: Sipadan + Borneo Land Tour
- Thailand: Andaman Sea + Gulf of Thailand
- Philippines: Anilao, Verde Island + Romblon
- August-September: Cook Islands + Niue OR Azores OR Moorea (Humpback Whales)
For future trips, please complete the online contact form, to let me know that you’re interested, to join a particular trip, or multiple trips. For future adventures that are being planned, we’ll include you on future group emails concerning those trips, and availability. Truly, it’s best to simply call me.
Thank you for considering your adventure travels with us. Once you join us, you’ll be a friend for life, and there is no doubt, you’ll be back for more.