2020 was truly a crazy time for the travel industry, and for the health of our world, but for the persistent traveler, it was opportunistic. Now, in 2021, the craziness is not over yet, but Colorado Dive + Travel Adventures is on the go. It is October and there are 21 of us that are headed to Egypt + The Red Sea, in just a few weeks. So far for 2021, we’ve had group trips to Bimini, Socorro, St. Lucia, Cozumel, Belize, and Galapagos, with 85 travelers already.
This trip schedule shown below is current as of November 6, 2021.
All trip shown for 2021 and a few in 2022 have been booked with group deposits, and we’re currently confirming reservations by a trip application and deposit. The only exceptions are trips shown as italicized – those trips are pending and still in the planning stage(s).
- January 10-17: Bimini, Bahamas – Big Game Club Resort (Great Hammerhead Sharks)
- March 5-12: Socorro Islands – Citizen Scientist Research Expedition, aboard the M/Y Sharkwater
- April 24-May 1: St. Lucia – Anse Chastanet
- May 22-29: Cozumel – Aldora Divers
- June 12-19: Belize – Turneffe Atoll + Blue Hole
- July 19-26: Galapagos, aboard the Galapagos Master
- October 13-25: Egypt + Red Sea, aboard the Red Sea Aggressor III
- December 11-19: Bonaire – Captain Don’s Habitat
- February 26-March 5: Grand Cayman – Sunset House
- April 17-24: Grand Bahama – Tiger Beach (Epic Diving) + UNEXSO with Cristina Zenato, Shark Whisperer
- June 4-14: North Sulawesi – Siladen Resort & Spa + Lembeh Resort
- June 14-18: side trip to Bali optional (optional)
- June-July (dates TBD): Great Barrier Reef (Minke Whale Season)
- September 12-27: Tanzania – Serengeti + Zanzibar
- October 31-November 12: Solomon Islands, aboard the Solomons PNG Master + Uepi Island Resort
- December 3-10, 10-17: Cozumel – TBD (back to back trips)
Other Trip Possibilities 2023 – 2024:
- June 2023 (TBD): Cuba – Garden of the Queens
- Thailand: Andaman Sea + Gulf of Thailand
- Malaysia – Sipidan Water Village + Kinabatangan River Safari
- August-September 2023 (TBD): Cook Islands + Niue OR Azores OR Moorea (Humpback Whales)
- Fiji: Volivoli Resort + Beqa Lagoon (The Cathedral)
- Philippines: Anilao, Verde Island + Romblon
- Papua New Guinea + Sepik Land Tour
For future trips, please complete the online contact form, to let me know that you’re interested, to join a particular trip, or multiple trips. For future adventures that are being planned, we’ll include you on future group emails concerning those trips, and availability. Truly, it’s best to simply call me.
Presently, I am communicating with a travel company to book Tanzania, so that will be an offering very soon. I have an interest list, and I will take no more than 16 travelers, likely just for divers. Also, I’m on the waitlist for a small group of 3-4 divers to go to Australia for the Great Barrier Reef + Minke Whales.
Thank you for considering your adventure travels with us. Once you join us, you’ll be a friend for life, and there is no doubt, you’ll be back for more.