2019 is filled with exciting dive adventures so please join our 2019 trips, but 2020 will be even better, so stay tuned, and please follow my posts. Each year’s trip calendar starts with a few exciting new dive destinations, and a few great places to re-visit, but all are done with great care and creativity to build the best dive adventures on the planet.
So, what’s in store for 2020:
- Jan 11-18: Dominica – Fort Young Hotel (arguably, the most diverse island, and the whale watching capital of the Caribbean). This will be a trip to discover and explore this gem in the Lesser Antilles, with an eye to return, to swim with Sperm Whales, and help with Leatherback Turtle conservation. Discover and explore with us, and you’ll tell others to join for future years.
- May 2-9: Belize – Turneffe Atoll + Blue Hole, a brand new resort with introductory pricing that can’t be beat, and the best diving in Belize – stay tuned for the trip details.
- June 1-11: Indonesia – No. Sulawesi (Lembeh + Siladen), this region offers so much diversity, with Bunaken National Marine Park, and the world’s best muck diving in Lembeh Straits, where you’ll find the most exotic critters in the world. We keep coming back, Indonesia offers the best diving in the world.
- July 21-30: Coastal Costa Rica – Socorro – M/Y Sharkwater, This will be a Citizen Scientist Research Expedition for 10 days, 9 nights, and 8 days of diving – stay tuned for the trip details.
- October 14-26: Red Sea – Aggressor I + Egypt Land Tour, this is the trip many of you have been waiting for, and it is now on the calendar and the pool is open. Some of the best diving in the world, and all the ancient sites of the cradle of civilization. If this exciting trip is on your bucket list, you should do it now, or you may regret it.
These dive adventures are currently being worked on, so stay tuned. If there are dates shown, I have a deposit on this trip. Otherwise, I am nailing down the details, and will post the trip shortly. Come and join us, for future trips to Costa Rica, Cuba, Azores, and an African Safari.